Castle Park Play Park at Lisnaskea, for Fermanagh and Omagh council as part of their ongoing play strategy.
This themed design and build playground project was divided
into 2 areas a Junior and Senior area with a central path. The junior area play equipment consists of a junior
castle unit, playhouse, wheelchair roundabout, swings with cradle seat and inclusive
harness seat, double trampoline, 2 animal springers, 3-way seesaw and a butterfly
play station. The senior area has a large
castle themed tower, swings with basket seat and flat seats, and a Nettix
climber all complete with safety surface.
• Removal and storage of Outdoor Gym Equipment
• Required groundworks and drainage
• Design and Supply of play equipment
• Installation of play equipment and required safety surfacing
• Provision of paths and paving.
• Associated landscaping and fencing.